Thursday, September 2, 2010

WHO LIKES SHORT-SHORTS?

Don't tell me you don't. I'm not talking about those ridiculously tiny bottom-covers that don't even do that anymore. Oh, no. I mean those exciting little tidbits of stories that make you ache, yearn to know more. Like the mini jolly-ranchers of fiction, these tiny bursts of action, heartache, glee and passion leave you wanting another, and another. A different flavor next time, maybe something you've never tried before. I love short-shorts, and that's why I'm going to give them to you. Rather than write some long, rambling blog about how much I loooove writing and how it'll be fun and you should come along for the ride, I'm going to give you test drives.

Enjoy.

___________

I'll post my next short-short as soon as I write it. No guarantees on updates, but I really like short-shorts. :D

ME LIKE SHORT-SHORTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to re-create! Nothing is original, but each take on a single idea can be spun with individual flair.